San Juan is the most densely populated city in Puerto Rico and its capital. It’s an ‘unincorporated territory’ of the United States. The city is one of the most important harbours of the island and the financial and cultural centrum and the most important touristic destination.
Things to see
- Cathedral of San Juan Bautista
- Fort San Cristobal
- Fort San Felipe del Morro
- La Fortaleza (El Palacio de Santa Catalina)
- Ocean Park
- Old San Juan with his Spanish architecture
- Plaza de Armas
- Puerto Rico Museum of Art
You can find more pictures here.