Kahului is on the island Maui in Hawaii. It’s not really a touristic destination, more a point from where you start exploring the rest of the island. It’s somewhat the shopping centre for the locals.
Things to see
- Alexander and Baldwin Sugar Museum in the neighbouring Pu’unene
- Kanaha Pond State Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kanaha Beach County Park
- Maui Arts and Cultural Center
- Maui Nui Botanical Gardens
- Tasaka Guri-Guri, a shop very well known by locals for its “guri-guri” frozen dessert
- Haleakala crater and national park
You can find more pictures here.